The Combined Federal Campaign
The CFC for Federal workers kicks off in September of each year and gives Federal employees the opportunity to contribute to charities of their choice through a simple, efficient payroll deduction. To make a donation to the Hemophilia Association of the Capital Area during the Combined Federal Campaign, direct your donation to organization #42259.
Combined Virginia Campaign
HACA accepts donations from the Combined Virginia Campaign for State Employees. If you are a state employee and wish to make a donation to HACA, request a donor choice form.
Local Giving Campaigns
HACA participates in giving campaigns through several counties in our service area, including Fairfax, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties. If you work for county government, talk to the giving campaign manager to find out of HACA can be the recipient of your donation.
HACA is not a regular participant in the United Way Campaign but donations can be made to our organization through the group. To donate to the Hemophilia Association of the Capital Area through the United Way during the Combined Federal Campaign, please contact your Combined Federal Campaign representative and request and fill out a Donor Choice Form. Then follow these six easy steps:
Check the box for a specific agency serving people in your community.
- Fill in the Hemophilia Association of the Capital Area as the agency name. The address is 8136 Old Keene Mill Road, Suite A312, Springfield, VA 22152.
- Leave the agency ID number blank.
- Specify the amount of the donation
- Fill in your name, address and employer
- Check the box indicating that you would appreciate an acknowledgment.