HACA’s annual Fall Festival and Walk is moving in 2023!
This year the walk will take place at Bluemont Park in Arlington, VA. on Saturday, October 14.
This is HACA’s main fundraising event of the year, and we look forward to seeing a record number of teams on hand!
Form a team, ask your family and friends to support you, and then bring them out to the walk.
We will meet at the picnic shelter near the Manchester Street entrance, where participants will:
- Catch up with fellow HACA members
- Visit with our event exhibitors
- Take a leisurely walk on the Four Mile Trail through the park
- Enjoy a picnic lunch
- Enjoy special entertainment to be announced
- Participate in field day activities in the adjoining park space
Donations to the walk support:
- The George and Linda Price Scholarship Program—this year HACA awarded almost $20,000 in scholarships to five deserving students;
- Research through a donation to the National Hemophilia Foundation’s Judith Graham Poole Postdoctoral Research Program;
- Financial assistance for our most vulnerable members and families during times of need;
- Medical alert jewelry for children and adults
- And more
This is HACA’s main fundraiser of the year, and we need your help! Support the chapter by forming a team, asking your family and friends to donate, and bringing your team to Bluemont Park to walk with us!
Click here to register and create a team.